The annual Auto Show 5K celebrates the city’s rich automotive history and physical activity opportunities. The course winds participants through Detroit, along the riverfront, across the Dequindre Cut and ends just in time for the opening of the North American International Auto Show.
Runners receive a long sleeve T-shirt and a finisher’s medal.
- Date: January 16, 2016
- Location: Detroit Riverfront Conservancy
- Start Time: 8:30 a.m.
- Price: $30 or $35 on race day
- Packet Pick-up: Friday: New Balance (821 E. Big Beaver Rd.), 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Saturday (day of the race): GM Wintergarden, 7:30 a.m.
- Parking: GM Lot ($10/day); Beaubien Place Parking ($3/hour or $15/day); Port Atwater Garage ($6/hour or $10/day) Click to view map.
- Click to view a map of the course.
New this year:
- Top male and female winners are featured in the Auto Show Parade
- View last year’s results here