We occasionally have the need to work with third-party vendors to help us in achieving our goals. All opportunities will be listed on this page as they become available.
Note: this is strictly for outside vendors looking to be hired by MFF on a contractual basis. If you are interested in the services we provide, please see our services page. If you are interested in receiving grant funding, please check out our grants page.
The Michigan Fitness Foundation (MFF) is seeking event management support services for the 2021 Choices Training Conference. The conference will take place March 24th-26th and be held virtually. All work must comply with SNAP-Ed Guidance.
The Choices Training Conference is a celebration of food, health, and collaboration that lifts up best-practices in nutrition, physical activity, and community change work. It features inspiring keynotes, diverse breakout sessions presented by leaders in their respective fields, and networking opportunities for people working with low-income populations. The training conference offers attendees opportunities to: learn from and engage with experts; engage in educational opportunities that increase exposure to new ideas and build knowledge; attain professional skills to improve their work; collaborate with peers to grow professional networks; and reaffirm commitments to working with low-income populations. This is the first year Choices will be virtual.
Scope of Work
Desired activities to support the training conference include, but are not limited to:
- Attend planning meetings, as requested by MFF.
- Research potential facility locations for the 2022 training conference.
- Provide technical assistance and expertise to utilize an online training platform.
- Provide technical assistance and expertise to utilize EventMobi as the training conference app.
- Collaborate with MFF to engage audiences in virtual delivery.
- Research and collaborate with MFF to identify and operationalize innovative approaches to virtual trainings/conferences.
- Provide AV/tech support in advance of and during the event to MFF staff, speakers, exhibitors, and registrants for all aspects of the training.
- Collaborate with MFF to make available, post-event access to on-demand presentations and exhibitor information as applicable.
- Other tasks as requested and mutually agreed upon.
November 20, 2020-April 30, 2021
Describe how you will operationalize the RFP scope of work into deliverables and how you will work to support the Project Team. Present a draft budget including a breakdown of costs related to deliverables.
Proposals should be submitted via email on or before 5:00pm, 11/17/2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line: Choices Virtual Training Conference Proposal.
Point of Contact
Questions about the RFP or requests for one 30-minute phone call to discuss the project in more detail should be directed to: Sarah Trofatter, Director of Resources and Training at MFF, at email@example.com or 231-342-6668.
Proposals will be reviewed based on alignment with the scope of work included in this RFP. Proposals must include a narrative of the work to be completed, associated budget, a demonstration of the organization’s experience with a project of this nature, including key personnel. Potential contractors will be notified of their status on or before 11/20/20.
If you are interested in doing business with Michigan Fitness Foundation, but don’t see any opportunities listed that match your skill set, please enter your information in the form below. We will contact you when we have a need that corresponds to your area of expertise.