TAKE THE CHALLENGE
We, along with the United Dairy Industry of Michigan (UDIM), are encouraging Michiganders to engage in events promoting physical activity, health and wellness.
To participate in the Michigan Fitness Foundation Challenge, you must:
1. Sign up with an account on RunSignUp
2. Provide name, mailing address, email address and shirt size
You will receive a FIT point for every Governor's Council endorsed event you participate in, or volunteer for, over the course of 2016.
- 5 Points: You’re entered into a drawing for a trip up the Mackinac Bridge Tower (valued at $4500)
- Drawing will be held December 12, 2016 (license number R35276)
- 10 Points: Receive a Michigan Fitness Foundation water bottle
- 15 Points: Receive a Michigan Fitness Foundation medal (image coming soon)
- 20 Points: Receive a Michigan Fitness Foundation hoodie
Quarterly, we’ll send you an email with instructions to report your participation in the endorsed events.
To report your participation in Governor's Council endorsed events and check your progress, click here.
This Challenge was made possible by: